Packaging Policy Collaborative
Exploring the complex legislative landscape of policy related to packaging sustainability and end of life.
This Collaborative’s purpose is to discuss the complex legislative landscape of policy related to packaging sustainability and end of life. All SPC members are facing similar questions about what’s going on, what it means, how to prepare, and more. This collaborative will bring interested members together to discuss questions, share experiences, identify needs for education, collaboration, and action.
This group meets every other month, with email updates on the months between meetings
- February 28 | 2-3pm ET
- April 20 | 2-3 pm ET
- June 29 | 3-4 pm ET
- August 31 | 2-3 pm ET
- October | Time TBD
- December | Time TBD
- Current state of packaging related policies in the United States
- Scope includes specific policies like EPR, labeling, recycled content and sometimes bans, chemicals of concern, chemical recycling etc.
- Discuss specific challenges related to new regulations, compliance, and preparing for implementation
- Discuss the role of industry in standardization and harmonization of policies
Active SPC members can log in to review presentations from past collaborative meetings.
Want to Join this Collaborative?
SPC Collaboratives are open to all members of the SPC. We would like to gather diverse perspectives on this topic.
Join this collaborative by contacting us at the email address listed below if you meet any of the following:
- Work in policy, government affairs, compliance, or related areas at your organization
- Find yourself tasked with making sense of the current landscape of regulations and legislation, and how to prepare for implementation
- Have questions about the current and future impacts of policy and would like to learn more
Are you a current SPC member who wants to join the Collaborative?
Become a Member
Not an SPC member yet?
Become a member by applying today!